Saturday, March 31, 2012

That's All Folks

Thanks for reading! I will no longer be using this blog to post about my adventures with Chinese instruments and the musicians who play them. But, I'll leave this website up, so no need to blow all your printer ink on printing out all of the posts (cough. . . Mom!. . . cough).

So, if you'd like to start from the very beginning, click here.

If you'd like to start from the beginning of my research on Buddhist chant in Kyoto, Seoul, and Beijing, click here.

If you'd like to start from the beginning of my Watson Fellowship, researching Chinese musicians outside the Mainland, click here.

Thanks for reading everyone! Your support over the last TWO YEARS has not gone unappreciated. It was so comforting when crazy things were happening to me to know that at least it would make a good story!

No comments:

Post a Comment